After the grand success of India Steel 2017; Ministry of Steel, Government of India and FICCI are organizing the third mega exhibition-cum-conference on Indian steel industry titled INDIA STEEL 2019 from January 22-24, 2019 at NSE Complex Goregaon, Mumbai.
With opportunities galoring, the Indian steel sector is all set to grow. The flux in the global arena has opened up new channels for the development. This change is not only driving demand for steel but also creating new horizons for innovative state-of-the-art usage of steel.
On-going rapid urbanization in India is driving steel-intensive growth in the country. The Indian government is investing heavily in infrastructure and has laid plans to boost domestic steel capacity to 300 MT per annum by 2025.
Our endeavour, through this conglomeration of Government, policy makers, industrial leaders and potential investors from all across the world is to discuss the new growth drivers that are revolutionizing the Indian steel (along with upstream and downstream industries) and assess challenges & opportunities associated with technology adoption.
The conference would be inaugurated following the exhibition inauguration and would focus upon the Indian steel industry highlighting the current trends, developments, challenges and future prospects. Aligned with the theme, the conference would then have technical sessions highlighting upon the Indian mining perspective (& its linkage to Indian steel), technological advancements in the production process, increasing demand for steel products in India, augmentation of logistics infrastructure and key milestones in the journey of the industry to 2025. Special sessions would be organized for secondary steel sector, metal recycling and focussed areas of the industry like Steel Movement by Railways and Water Management in Steel Plants. Sessions themed upon Make in India and Smart Cities would also be organized during the event.
Key Objectives of the Conference
- To attract global investors to the India steel industry
- To identify the key opportunities of interest for various stakeholders in the industry
- To serve as a platform discussing the future growth avenues for the industry and the requirements to reach to the desired level
Tentative List of Participating Organizations
- Steel Authority of India Limited
- Tata steel Limited
- JSW Steel Limited
- Jindal Steel & Power Limited
- Essar Steel
- Visa Steel
- National Mineral Development Corporation
- Vedanta Aluminium Limited
- Kalyani Steels Limited
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
- Institute for Steel Development & Growth
- Monnet Ispat & Energy Limited
- Welspun Maxsteel Limited
Who Should Attend?
- Decision Makers
- Policy Makers
- Steel Producers
- Mining Organizations
- Infrastructure Developers
- Technology Providers
- Global Steel Organizations
- Steel Industry Associations
- Engineers & Architects
- Researchers & Scholars
- Logistics Providers
- Steel Intensive User Industries
- Construction Companies
- Component Manufacturers
- Domestic & International investors
- Hear from and meet key government regulators- both domestic and internatiional
Benefits of Participation
- Networking Opportunity with Steel, Mining, logistics and equipment manufacturer for Business Alliances & Partnerships
- Interaction with Government Officials
- Interaction on Emerging Technologies for Steel in India
- Showcasing on Mineral Exploration and Evacuation Techniques
- Deliberation on Policy Environment for Fostering Growth of Indian Steel & Mining Industries
- Discussion on how to make the supply chain more robust
- Initiation of Winning Business Dialogues with Organizations having Diversified Business Interests
- Providing Excellent Brand Visibility
- Sales via targeted audience of qualified buyers
- An ideal platform to launch new products & find sales agents or distributors in new markets
- Chance to overcome objections to purchasing decisions
- Source Requirements from India
- Transfer of technology, investment, joint ventures, research and development
- Supply of plant, machinery, process control equipment, projects and services etc.
- Showcase latest products, machinery, equipment developments for generating business